As you know, Airtel has started the Airtel Tez Login for its users, under which you can use facilities like money transfer, bill payment, recharge, cash withdrawal, etc. Airtel provides its Airtel Mitra users the facility to use banking and finance services sitting at home. If you want to earn a good amount by becoming Airtel Mitra, then you will have to register online through the official portal of Airtel Bank portal.airtelbank.com.
Here we are going to provide you with complete information related to the Airtel Payment Bank registration process Airtel Mitra login process etc. If you also want to get information about all these processes, then we request you to read the article till the end.
- We are going to tell you about the complete registration process for the Airtel Tez Login Portal. For registration, you will have to follow the following process.
- To register on the portal, first of all, go to the official website of Airtel Tez Login portal.
- After visiting the portal website, you will see the Sign-Up button on the home page of the website. Click on the button for registration.
- After clicking on the button, a new window will open in front of you on the page.
- Now enter your 10-digit Airtel mobile number in the new window that opens. And click on the Get OTP button.
- After entering the number, an OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- After this, you will be asked to enter a new password through the portal system.
- Enter the password and click on the Sign Up button.
- In this way, you will be successfully registered on airtelTez Portal.
Services available to users on the Airtel Tez Login Portal
The following services are provided to you on Airtel Tez Login Portal which is as follows –
- money transfer
- bill payments
- Cash Withdrawals
- Cash Deposits
- AEPS (Aadhaar Enabled Payment System)
- To login to the airtelTez Portal, first of all, go to the official website of Airtel Tez Login portal.
- After reaching the portal website, enter your Airtel mobile number and password information in the form given on the home page of the website.
- After entering the information, click on the Login button.
- After clicking on the button you will be successfully logged in to the portal.
What is Airtel Payments Bank?
Established as India’s first payments bank, Airtel Payments Bank is a service provided by Airtel to its customers with the sole objective of providing an efficient and reliable banking experience to its customers. For your information, let us tell you that Airtel started Airtel Payments Bank in January 2017.
Also Read:-GBWhatsApp Apk Update
Friends, by using Airtel Payments Bank you get the following benefits and facilities –
- You can easily open your savings account at any one of Airtel’s more than 5 lakh Payments Bank centers across the country.
- Airtel provides free personal accident insurance of Rs 1 lakh for its users
- By opening a savings account, you can earn interest benefits of up to 6.0% on the amount deposited in the account.
- On opening the account, you also get a debit card from Airtel.
- You can buy third-party insurance plans with the help of Payments Bank.
- Through IMPS or UPI you can transfer money to any bank account in India.
- Using Payments Bank you can easily make prepaid mobile/DTH recharge and bill payments (like electricity, water, gas, postpaid, etc.).
- You can book online bus, train, and plane tickets using the Payments Bank service.
For registration of Airtel Payments Bank, you can follow the following process –
- For registration of Airtel Payments Bank, first of all, go to the official website of Airtel Payments Bank airtel.in/bank/.
- After visiting the website, you will see the Register link on the home page of the website. Click the link.
- After clicking on the link, a new window will open in front of you.
- Now in this new window, enter your 10-digit mobile number and identity proof (like Aadhar card, driver’s license, PAN card, etc.) information.
- After this click on the Next button.
- After this, you will be successfully registered for Airtel Payments Bank.
To log in for Airtel Payments Bank, follow the following process –
- First of all, go to the official website of Airtel Payments Bank, Airtel Tez Login.
- After visiting the website, you will see the Login link on the home page of the website. Click the link.
- After clicking on the link, a window will open in front of you. Now enter your mobile number and 4-digit mPIN in this window.
- After this, in the new window that opens, click on the Login Securely button. After clicking on the button, you will be successfully logged in to the Airtel Payments Bank portal.
How to download the Airtel Payments Bank Manager mobile app
Friends, if you want to download the Airtel Payments Bank Manager app on your smartphone, then you can follow the following process mentioned here, this process is as follows –
- Open the Google Play Store App on your phone.
- Now go to the search box of the App and type Airtel Payments Bank.
- After typing, the download page of the app will open in front of you.
- Now download the App on your phone by clicking on the install button given here. In this way you will be able to download Airtel Payments Bank Manager Mobile App.
Also Read:-Best Anime Streaming apps for Android
What is the official website of Airtel Tez Login Portal?
The official website of Airtel Tez Login Portal is portal.airtelbank.com.
How to transfer money from Airtel Payments Bank?
Go to airtel.in/bank/ and send money by clicking on the Send Money button.
Who is Airtel Mitra?
Whoever partners with Airtel, provides services to the customers as per their requirements. All such retailers or shopkeepers who have registered as Airtel Payment Bank Retailers are called Airtel Mitra.
Is it necessary to have an Airtel SIM to register on the Airtel Tez Login portal?
Yes, to register on the Airtel Tez portal, you must have an Airtel mobile number.
|Tower A, Plot No-16, Udyog Vihar Industrial Area Phase 4, Gurugram, Haryana – 122015
|customer care number